We understand that tiles are classed as a fragile material, and because of that we have put together a damages policy for peace of mind when you place an order on-line or by phone.
Carrying out checks
First Check: When you receive your pallet of tiles please make a visual check of your pallet for an initial check, if anything doesn’t look right this must be highlighted to and recorded by the delivery driver at the time of delivery.
Secondary Check: Within 24 hours of receiving the tiles, we highly recommend that you check through the boxes and carry out the following checks:
- Check you have the correct tiles
- Check the sizes are correct
- Check the colours are correct
- Check the batches (AKA Tone/Calibre) are the same
- Check for damages
- Check that your full order is present
If you find damaged/incorrect tiles
If you happen to find any discrepancies with your order, please take the following steps within 24 hours of receiving your order:
- Your Order Number: This can be found in an Email or Invoice (e.g. #TM123456)
- Quantity to be replaced/refunded: The amount of tiles required to replace (or refund) the damages
- Product: The name of the tile that needs replacing (e.g. Marble St Laurent Polished 61×61)
- Batch Number (if applicable): This can be found on the box and will be labelled either; batch, tone/calibre or date, if it is a natural stone tile or mosaic there will be not batch/tone
- Photo of damages: Upload one photo encapsulating the damages, which must match the amount declared
Once we have received the form, we will send the replacement tiles to you on the next available delivery service.